Friday, March 6, 2009

Date of birth.

Today is my birthday. Usually, I love my birthday and celebrate with a party, drinks, cupcakes, etc. I will be celebrating tonight, but honestly, this birthday is kind of a tough one to embrace right now. Well, instead of feeling all waaah waaah about it, I will look back on some of my favorite birthday memories...

B-day #3. This must have been a kick-ass party. Just look at my cousin Karen's hat!
And Carvel cake! Come on now.

B-day #5. Check out Pin the Tail on the Donkey in the background.
Someone was a bit off, but we had sooo much fun!
Hey, there's Carvel again.

Look how excited my brother is! He's even wearing a birthday sweater.
Birthday hats always make for a good party.

B-day #27. We had a blizzard, and my brother Chris and I built
the best 7ft snowman ever!! Then we went sledding at
Hauppauge High School. Awesome birthday!!

B-day #30. My Willie Wonka party. Nuff said.

B-day #34. After a trip to Magnolia Bakery for cupcakes with
some of my best girl friends, we had our photo taken
with a skunk at the Marc Jacobs store!
It felt like it was there just for me-- looked just like the Magic Garden!!

And tonight there will be a photo of a new birthday memory,
with margaritas, cupcakes and good friends. Yay! Feeling better
about this birthday already.

2 comments:

  1. Hey WonderWoman!
    Happy belated birthday!
    love and cupcakes,
    TTomato

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana!!! I didn't know. Happy Birthday!!! We are both March babies. And Pisces. how neat. Mine is 6 days away. A big one...

    ReplyDelete