Tuesday, April 21, 2009

li'l tractor


Cooper's 4th birthday was one of those times when only a custom applique t-shirt will do. He really loves and knows his tractors, and I hoped he would love to wear one on his belly, too. As you can see here, Cooper was happy to don his new shirt immediately upon opening the box, and strike a pose for me. His enthusiasm and most adorable smile are the perfect reminder of why I am in this biz. What a heart melter!

Cooper is the son of my very good friend Sara. She is one of the most creative people I know, and certainly one of the craftiest moms. Cooper's fantastic birthday crown, and the awesome pillow he is leaning against, are just a sampling of the amazing projects she accomplishes while raising 2 little ones. Check out her delicious art and crafty goodness on her blog, Paper and Cloth. You'll see the buttery soft dishtowels she just made for me. So beautiful! Thanks Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment